hi...
In the next posts I'm going to tell you the story that’s going to change your love life. How do I know that? Because it changed mine. the woman I will tell you about made me understand that having a good relationship is a matter of understanding the love rules and following them. The problem is that no one tells us what the love rules are or worse – they teach us the wrong rules – the ones that lead us to horrible dates, choosing the wrong partners, staying in a bad relationships and hurt breaking breakups.
I want to teach you everything she taught me: .how to build your relationship correctly from the start so it will become a long term relationship? What is real intimacy and how to get it? And a lot more. Are you interested in making your love life a lot better? Keep reading.

Just one word of apology: I wish I could tell you the whole story right away but unfortunately I would have to stop sometimes, because I have finals now and I'm going to have to devote some time to them. But I promise – when I fill sick of studding I will be right hear, writing the next part of my story.


Listen to this story I heard once:

an old lady told her husband one day that her leg hurt so much that she could barely walk. When they sat in the doctors' office the husband said:
"Doctor, our leg hurts".


Beautiful, This man loved his wife so much that he felt like it was his leg that hurt!
When I first heard this story I was amazed by it. This kind of relationship was always my goal – I wanted to get old with my husband and stay in love with him forever. I'm still hoping to achieve that goal but now, as opposed to my childish point of view, I know that it is not like a fairy tale: meeting a guy, falling in love, getting married and stay in love forever. There are so many obstacles standing in the way of this dream.

Well, lucky me. I got to have a very special mentor. I met her a few months before I got married and I can't be grateful enough that I did because she had a very unique marriage advice for me. In fact, it was a lot more than a marriage advice, it was a whole doctrine.

Three months before I got married me and my fiancé went to our favorite coffee house to relax a little bit. I was very nervous at that time – not only because of all the preparations to the wedding but mainly because I felt like I was doing the biggest mistake of my life. Don’t get me wrong, I loved my fiancé and wanted to live with him fore ever, but I couldn’t stop thinking: "what if"?

What if some day, far into the future, I wouldn’t feel that I love him anymore?""
What if he would stop loving me?""
"What if we don’t find each other attractive anymore?"

The last question bothered me the most. our relationship was very passionate at the time but I knew, from personal experience and other's people experience that after a while couples have a tendency to get used to each other. I was terrified that it was going to happen to us. I didn’t want to live without passion!

As I was telling all of that to nick ( my fiancé), I saw a woman starring at me. When she noticed that I had seen her looking at me she smiled, looking a little embarrassed.
"I'm sorry..." she said. "I couldn’t help overhearing your conversation (we were sitting pretty far but whatever) and I think I know some one who can help you. Are you interested?
"yes, she is interested", answered nick and took the paper with the phone number on it she handed him. The next day I called that number and two days after that I met susan.
0 Responses

Post a Comment